A help desk management system is a resource intended to provide the customer or end user with information and support related to a company’s or institution’s products and services.
The purpose of a help desk is usually to troubleshoot problems or provide guidance about products such as computers, electronic equipment, food, apparel, or software. Corporations usually provide help desk support to their customers through various channels such as toll-free numbers, websites, instant messaging, or email.
Its an automated web application with its purpose to serve the industry as a professional association focused on the development of technical support personnel and the sharing of optimal practices.
- With this Application Main branch comes to know different problems raised at different branches.
- Organization takes necessary steps to solve this problems.
- Organization can check the status of a problem at any of its branch.
- This helps Organization to solves the problem with in a given time frame.
- Store the complete information about the problem for further reference.
- They can even trace the complete data of any particular request or problem.
For more Info on Gleam Technologies’ other management systems visit our website